Backache can be considered as one of the most common problems faced by people around the world. It is also a common symptom for different kinds of illnesses. The pain is mainly caused to the center of the back, along the spine or on both sides of the spine. The primary reasons for backaches are strain, fatigue and lack of balance. Backache can be caused due to an accident or injury to the spine or some other kinds of diseases. Other reasons for backache can be as simple as the way you sit in your office to constipation, increasing age, pregnancy, ulcer of the stomach, liver congestion, gallstones, cystitis, high-heeled shoes, unstable nervous system and many different reasons for which would we would have to write a new topic altogether. Let’s talk about Home Remedies For Backache .
Home Remedies for Backache/Back Pain
- Use a heating pad or hot water bottle to ease the pain. You can also massage the ice on your back but not directly. Whichever makes you feel better you can try that hot or cold.
- By stopping smoking you can avoid the pain in the back
- Garlic is a great remedy for backache. Having two to three cloves of garlic every morning may give you the required results.
- Garlic oil rubbed on our back also works to provide you a positive result.
- A mixture of powdered sonth, sweet soda and salt if consumed with hot milk or water can alleviate your backache problems
- Fish oil consumed daily is also a great way to combat backache problem
- Keep yourself warm and eat hot food
- Make a concoction by boiling ten tulsi leaves in one cup of water. Keep boiling till the water is reduced to half. Once this solution is cooled add salt and consume it everyday. If suffering from severe backache problems have it twice a day.
- Massaging eucalyptus oil or mustard oil is also very good for backache problems
- Consuming half a teaspoon Guggulu with warm water after your meals is very useful
- Make a mixture five black pepper corns, five cloves and one gram dry ginger powder to be mixed in your tea and consumed at least twice a day.
- Mix half a gram of cinnamon powder to one teaspoon honey and eat this mixture at least twice a day for best results.
- Another way to reduce acute lower back problem is to get a good number of laps in a warm pool of water.
- Aspirin or ibuprofen helps in reducing the inflammation. So you can have any of these a day to counter this problem.
- Fresh yarrow juice is a great way to strengthen the back muscles. This may help in preventing the back problem.
- Warning: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it.